Sunday, December 13, 2009

Free Pictures Of How To Wax A Vaginia Does My Board Not Like Wax Or Something? What Am I Doing Wrong?

Does my board not like wax or something? what am i doing wrong? - free pictures of how to wax a vaginia

I have many videos on a snowboard waxing to ensure that custom make chaos seen, and I know I'm good. I've just 4 days back from boarding school trip, and I used my first board with an iron Dakine Dakine and all the wax temp swixx to filter base and wipe me through the board and ensured that the base was free of all dirt and super clean. Anyway, when I began to iron and I noticed that something was wrong, and that is what it seems. seems that the metal plate or something. the wax does not smoke and do not take me too long in one place. Suggestions?

I have a cheap mission aboard the Super Lamar now, because waiting for my new coming in the mail. DHB does not wax, for some reason?

Here are 2 pictures to show what I mean

Thanks

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5298/dirt005lp2.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7523/dirt007hl0.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment