Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diet Books Have You Tried Those Famous Diet Books.. Atkins, South Beach, The Zone, And Others..? Did They Work?

Have you tried those famous Diet Books.. Atkins, South Beach, The Zone, and others..? Did they work? - diet books

I want a "regime" are rather hungry, and I can not "eat everything in moderation" thing coz I do not .. I work only wants to lose weight, and Im thinkin d 'buy one of these books and try to follow .. .. many of u if everyone tries to advise you?

3 comments:

Einstein said...

Sweatheart if all these plans worked out, guess what ... Fat people should not ... think

Norm said...

After years of obese finally started Atkins. I lost 43 pounds and kept for four years.

You really do not buy a book. You can obtain information on the Internet. Fine South Beach. It is a little more closely at the good and bad carbohydrates, where Atkins is to limit all carbs, so it is easier to understand.

My doctor was surprised that I have had my Cholestrol and Triglycerides high. He said there is no problem with eating, if you have kidney problems. So you should avoid, because protein.

As with any diet has become their way of life rarely hints do not work. People who do that again, because the roads.

Click here for information - http://www.lowcarbeating.com/

chicotyl... said...

I love food and the PDS 300 could wiegh now, but I'm forced to choose what to eat what they eat pretzels instead of potato chips and fruit instead of sugar to be satisfied. If you eat fattening foods with fat and sugar converted into fat white clogs your arteries, you can do anything to eat but also salads and a big bowl of buttered vegetables, are large, this exchange of food and good food as soon as

Post a Comment