Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taping Cell Phone Calls What Is The Easiest And Least Expensive Way To Record A Phone Call?

What is the easiest and least expensive way to record a phone call? - taping cell phone calls

I have had nothing but problems with the office, both my doctor and my insurance. It seems that every time I call one of them to give me a different answer or later I will admit that the previous conversation never happened.

Obviously I am very tired, and I look forward to my cell phone Recoeder with them. I understand that legal problems with the way the original plan, to tell them I am recording the call.

My question is, however, such as taking calls. Normally send / receive these calls on my phone, so I know that my opportunities are limited. Are you looking for a decent machine, the play if I can call and put in the hands of the free registration.

I prefer a recorder, which (I downloaded the recording from my PC and then burn a copy on CD for storage, or send to the insurance company if I did not).

I really need something that will be recorded for one or two hours and I'll try to spend less than $ 30. I would be willing to spendlittle more if it comes with decent software and may include editing tools to the parts where they remain to be mad to keep a lot of time cut.

I have many devices that claim to sell 200 hours recording and for about $ 60 times, but simply do not have to remember, and do not really pay for it.

Has anyone suggestions about what should I buy? I prefer something other than tape, if possible use.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment