Monday, January 25, 2010

Free Playground Swing Set Blueprints Remember When Getting High Meant Swinging On The Playground?

Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? - free playground swing set blueprints

Remember when getting high meant swinging in the park The worst thing you can boys had lice. The mother was his hero. Dad was the guy who wanted to marry. His worst enemies were your brothers. The population problem areas that are already faster. The war was a card game. The cough was the only drug he had heard. The theater was a sort of game. The use of skirts not, he was a whore. If you lose, said he was about the weather. The only thing you smoked was the tires on his bicycle. The only thing that has hurt his knees robbed. The only thing that could be broken toys. Life was simple and free care. But what I remember most lacking, to develop.

12 comments:

Joseph said...

Sigggghhhh
I loved those days ...
I hope we can remember ...
Thank you for reminding me was all the fun
:-)

Lily Danielle born 10/28/09 said...

I've heard that before and I can not remember. For people who say they do not know, now I can not remember, life is as simple as that, even before they start school. Of course, true life and the reality they are, once on the "real world" exposed the school nickname. But if you do not remember that innocent after all in your life, wow, I feel really bad for you.

The Flamenco Gringo said...

Well first I'll give you my answer Nice, which is really only tells you what you already written a poem which was very well written, in my opinion.

Then I will not give my honest answer, and depressing, that I remember those days. I remember in elementary school, before they are exposed to the sex) (including the prostitutes and pimps to fight, and the exposure to drugs. Some of these other things that had happened until later, or understood, but every time I remember, I have tried to "grow" are themes.

finch said...

I do not remember if
getting high meant gettin high
The worst thing that can bring the children, was for the clap
encode cough
The war was a rock band
Drama had friends
The skirts mean a bitch? seriously? lol
Phones and public bathrooms were always cut

scrapbkr... said...

YES! Those were the days! I am very grateful for this kind of childhood that kids today are growing faster. What is sad because they miss all the wonderful memories of innocence.

apples and oranges said...

I remember something other than "My dad was the guy who wanted to marry."
I'm pretty sure that I never thought, dass =)

♥▓▒♥ஜ● cheesecake ஜ♥♥▒░ said...

^ ^ Yah I remember the unsuccessful party, unless huuu girls are now 12 days preg, crack .. make the modern world is a mess o.0

ally'smo... said...

I do not think anyone time, with the exception of the earth. She thought of Nice. My childhood was afraid I would not want 10 minutes back.

CAB said...

Honestly, no ... and I'm sure I'm much older than you.

23y/o mommy of 3 said...

No, unfortunately I feel lost not easy, but the son is like "I Miss Back When" by Tim McGraw

♥{puεrtoяicaи. аиgεl}♥ said...

I do not. Unfortunately I did not exist if things were not so. Sure they want to have as now.

SOMEONE said...

I've heard that before she learned that

Post a Comment