Friday, January 1, 2010

Hot Girl Gets Wedgie What Is The Most Embarrassing Wedgie Story That Has Ever Happened To You?

What is the most embarrassing wedgie story that has ever happened to you? - hot girl gets wedgie

Sixteen.it mine was when I came on the morning after a sleepover with my friends and they decided to do the film with me and held me while I's a big wedgie! I get all the white Fruit of the Loom weekdays shorts with my name on it, then they shot and everyone was laughing and shooting on my *** blue letters that read: "Tuesday" in them and showing in the waist, I wrote my name on them, and there was no way out, because I am very thin and weak. and because two girls were in each case with my feet in my arms, and two girls were the feet of his participation in the legs and two others clinging to my feet with his hands and was last wedgieing and I was, it was hot, and they were all Barefoot in the legs I could not if they slip socks, and I was barefoot, so I couldnt away from the other two hands, so I was down when you're done laughing my pants when I was assembling my pants and my underwear THR was stolen andEW them on the roof, so I had going at the beginning of everything, but a horizontal pipe and my weekly Plain White Lingerie, and at least 10 people (including hot) saw me! and they were days of the week! anyway, I'm sad, and most embarrassing wedgie my story. what's this? and remember the details! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment