Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drive Intel Onboard G33g35 Intel Computer Help, Please?

Intel Computer Help, Please? - drive intel onboard g33g35

I have a computer with an Intel 865 chipset, onboard graphics, DVD-Nice + / - R drives, single floppy drive and a Maxtor 40g. This team sucks, I know, but that's all that I is right now.

Recently, there have been some errors with the hard drive, a Maxtor 40g, so he replaced it with another Maxtor 40g. I went to reinstall XP. I am half way when he stopped copying files. He stayed in the SWF file. Srd_ as something like (somthing) 5. I tried the process again by, he kept in the same file. I tried an XP disk (for old records, operating system, in the case of these situations)) and luna.exe stopped (or an extension of a similar file. So I tried another, even on the moon. Then I tried this, he stopped at a certain random file, can not remember the name. Thus, in a last attempt, my own computer, surfing the Internet have had, I tried, Windows 2000, it has. I could not even copy the first file. I tried all the discs on a fictional team, and it works fine, full installation to the EHRKTop and usability. I had XP on this machine, so what's the problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment