Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What Is Lupus More Condition_symptoms Who Knows Someone Who Has Lupus And Has Gotten Pregnant More Than Once With A Healthy Pregnanc?

Who knows someone who has lupus and has gotten pregnant more than once with a healthy pregnanc? - what is lupus more condition_symptoms

Lupus and I had a first pregnancy in good health after two years, my husband and I tried, one more and I had 3 miscarriages, I do not know what's going to go in, see a doctor and made test, I would just like know what someone knows about this or did happen.

2 comments:

mgunnyca... said...

I know many people in this situation. It was first tested by the anti-phospholipid syndrome (APS)? PSA is a disease that can cross the blood clot be deadly, especially during pregnancy. Over 50% of people with lupus have the disease, but only 25% of them were not tested. The test is a simple blood test, but many, many doctors do not test this with a normal working lupus blood tests, it has not been tested properly, unless you ask. Pregnancy and APS are very difficult to administer and could be the cause of her miscarriage. EPA may lay dormant and have been active lately, as you were her first pregnancy and have to fight now.

I want to start here. Talk to your doctor and see what they say. It is impossible to have a child, even though the EPA needs to take more precautions to help and save the baby.

If you have any questions, please contact us. tandd2@sbcglobal.net

Marci S said...

I have a friend, 3 had miscarriages after a healthy pregnancy and after 2 miscarriages and a healthy pregnancy. Maybe. Do not give up if you do not have their own health.

Post a Comment