Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hypothyroidism More Condition_symptoms Is A Rash A Common Symptom Of Hypothyroidism?

Is a rash a common symptom of hypothyroidism? - hypothyroidism more condition_symptoms

I raised a red rash on his left leg. It covers the largest part of my thigh in the front. If I noticed this about 4-6 months, then the size of a quarter. I changed my soaps and lotions, and left. In recent weeks, has been redesigned and is much larger. I dare not call it a rash, because it seems more like a dry skin, but it looks like a rocket on it. I wonder whether the drug should be adapted to my hypothyroidism, or what happens. Please help!

3 comments:

suthernd... said...

One symptom is a rash of dry skin, but ... If it looks like dry skin, try an oatmeal bath or lotion and see if it helps ... do not use it when you scratched lotion .. . Burn ... If you have problems and can not go on the thyroid for a while and get a test does not hurt to have one and if you tested in the correct dose.

Good luck.

maybemay... said...

When my son was younger, I had a rash on the back and bring them to the doctor before deciding to rub lotion on her. It disappeared very quickly. Try it and see if it works for you? Good luck !....( Add this after reading the comment was beneath me .... your right ... I could not burn, the cause of my son says, but he had maintained until it calmed down, but people do not manage much pain)

maybemay... said...

When my son was younger, I had a rash on the back and bring them to the doctor before deciding to rub lotion on her. It disappeared very quickly. Try it and see if it works for you? Good luck !....( Add this after reading the comment was beneath me .... your right ... I could not burn, the cause of my son says, but he had maintained until it calmed down, but people do not manage much pain)

Post a Comment