Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Foot Pain More Condition_symptoms Can One Jog With Slight Pain In Foot?

Can one jog with slight pain in foot? - foot pain more condition_symptoms

My problem is that after the execution, because I developed a slight pain in the left lower leg. The pain is greatest when I will disappear in the morning, but after walking. LaHave I had not consulted a doctor because the pain is not much, but there for almost two months without improvement. I stopped running on, for fear that the problem, can be exacerbated. Internet understand that this type of pain (plantar fasciitis) is not serious, but needs time to heal, sometimes even a year or more. I do not want to wait that long race to start. I feel very bad because the lack of jogging. Jogging was the only vigorous physical activity for me. Today, I feel lethargic. Can anyone recommend if you can do without pain and then restart. There are experts here that I can see the problem.

1 comments:

Lincoln6 said...

Not rely on self diagnosis and sometimes their bad. Want to know what is wrong. Otherwise, it ignores more harm than good to the treatment and run like it was no problem. If it's your car, you would have looked like. Cars can be replaced, but not his feet.

Post a Comment