Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Masterbation Demonstration For A Male If Your Not Well Endowed , Technically Is Your Life Over?

For a male if your not well endowed , technically is your life over? - masterbation demonstration

Cracks, which was vigorously sexually active my whole life I've never been in a real relationship, has the head of my penis for many years "and" breaks "the tears of the skin over the head of my penis, finally, the dermatologist said that there was no infection of the skin or a skin disease that remains to be done, then the Council IVE tried a 3 to a dermatologist, someone told me that skin can be torn down .. as a result of the use or vigorous masterbation

But my concern is real:

and 31 years since I've AMI Internet account I've had no well-equipped and they are often unsuitable for other people, I'm only about 6 cm, erect, its thickness is lessThick as manifestations photo with other men (men only), on average, that my penis midgets.
the head of my penis is small and flat in comparison, where people have seen asmost've heads in great bell "thickness in her team - which I, myself is not as much so or not IAM.

I mean, it should not resign?

some of the 15 19 years are much, much bigger than the IAM, I am very depressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment