Sunday, February 14, 2010

Old Toilet Incinerators What Funny Prank Can I Do With An Old Toilet Seat?

What funny prank can I do with an old toilet seat? - old toilet incinerators

I need some ideas on what's bad / funny, what can I do with it. I replaced the toilet seat in my apartment. I hate my noisy neighbors and office staff. A good thing to go "spice" to the bottom and do not want this chance to make a load of me to miss. All I can think of is someone hanging on your doorknob. Other ideas?

5 comments:

slivers said...

To use a picture frame for that special someone

into a restaurant with him and ask for the toilet

Wrap in Saran, walk down the street playing the drum

Enter the classroom with him when the teacher and say, "Let Go"

Decorate a wreath and hang the door

Painting as a rainbow, and e-mail to the company bowling

john said...

thenm replace a chair with his early work on the chair seat and someone's swimming ... they have no other choice than to sit or stand in ... Or you can nail on the bathroom door as decoration, clean your apartment if it is in

bosawx4l... said...

great fun, I thought:

Get a toilet seat bathroom a bit small 4 and tighten the screws, but "fix" for the vibrations in the bathroom when someone is sitting inside. , you're going to the toilet! :)

<(-^_^-)... said...

raise a number! haha, that would make a joke!

or simply leave the office and a few to see what happens!

jonjac said...

Lack.

Post a Comment