Monday, February 8, 2010

Wax For Shower Has Anyone Tried Or Had Success With Put A Finish On Fiberglass Tub & Shower Units Such As Car Wax/polish Or?

Has anyone tried or had success with put a finish on fiberglass tub & shower units such as car wax/polish or? - wax for shower

Moving into our new place on Monday, whether I should put an end to the tub or shower, when the car wax or polish the box with fiberglass pink enamel? be sold in the hardware store? After a while I noticed the glass is opaque, and water stains and / etc ideas Suds Thanks to Diane

2 comments:

♥ Sek ♥ said...

I have my shower before the waxing and wall tiles. I have it in the bathtub, I'm sure you already knew .. But I had good results with it. It seems, however, makes it easier to clean .... do not have a significant accumulation of them, because the water goes down and only do so are not all the scum is built and easier to clean. ... I'd say go for it ... I have and love the results ....

Wish you the best ~ ~ ~

rann_geo... said...

You do not want to leave everything on the floor of the tub or shower, you can drag and drop.

I think if it tries to wax, be good escape for a day or two, was zero, and then they will hate you, and spend several days.

Post a Comment